Sunday, May 22, 2005

Blogging Schlogging

I'm not sure that I am destined for this blogging thing. I am already frustrated because I can't set up my page the way I want it to be set up! I want my photo next to my name not over on the area near my entries! This blogging thing might be short lived!

On to bigger and better things...Costco. I love Costco! I just went and spent $114 on nothingness. Well, not exactly...I bought chicken and pork chops and strawberries and asparagus and perrier for Casey and a book for me. How can that add up to $114?!? Oh, and pita chips. I just LOVE Stacy's Pita Chips. If you haven't tried them, definitely, definitely, definitely go grab a bag. The one good thing about Costco is that it was pretty cool in there today. Considering it is around 112 degrees outside I was mighty happy to spend 45 minutes in a cool air conditioned warehouse.

I came home to find Oso lounging as usual. Now that it is hot out he sleeps even more than before (if that is possible). A couple times each day, I walk over to make sure that his chest is still going up and down because I worry that one of these days he is going to plop down on the floor for a nap and that is going to be it : (

I better run and get cooking. Casey is kayaking today and I told him that I would make dinner...grilled chicken, broccoli and parsely potatoes (pah-tah-tahs as Casey would make me say!). I think I'll save the pork chops and risotto for tomorrow night. Yum. Want to come?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home