Monday, May 23, 2005

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

Summer vacation here we come! Casey and I are planning a summer trip to California to see our dear friends Ann and Curt (yes, I'm sucking up a bit because they are very kindly allowing us to bunk with them for several nights). We're hoping to go mid-late August and stay for 4 or 5 nights. I am friends with an artist in Sacramento so we'll probably drive up and spend one night with him. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone, and to being in San Francisco. It has been several years and the trip is long overdue.

This trip will also be special for two reasons: 1 - it will be right after Casey's birthday and be a belated gift and 2 - it will be right after Casey graduates from ASU. Yes, you heard right...Casey is taking two summer sessions back to back (ugh) and will be graduating in August instead of December. I am really excited for him and I think this trip will be a wonderful way for him to decompress after two and a half months of summer session. The location won't quite compare with Casey's exotic travels from last summer (China and Bali), but the overall vacation will be even better because I'll be there! : )

More soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Woo-hoo! You have a blog. Welcome. At first I was weary of blogging--but now I enjoy it--esp. when I get comments. And Curt and I are looking forward to your visit. We are gonna have fun and eat lots of garlic fries. YAY!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oh, and I will ask Curt about that picture issue that you are having.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home