Saturday, April 28, 2007

Status Report

All is well here. I've had a fun-filled week, including a dinner party last night. Casey is out of town so I decided to host a girls only dinner party last night and it was so much fun. And, tonight Mom and Dad came over and we had pizza and just hung out. It was good, but strange, to have Mom and Dad come to my house. When did the roles reverse?

Casey went to a week long kayaking school in Northern CA and had a wonderful time. He called tonight and is heading back this way. They are making a few stops along the way (to kayak, of course) and should be back Monday night. I've missed him but have also enjoyed having some alone time. Although, I must admit, that being home alone isn't the same without my dear buddy Oso Bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home