Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby O is...

A BOY! Can you believe it??? I am one of three girls who, between them, have three girls. My mom has one sister who has one girl...my immediate Kern family has never done boys...this is amazing and wonderful. I am so excited; not so much that Baby O is a boy or girl but because it is finally becoming real. We tried and tried to post the video from the ultrasound but it is just too big so you'll just have to take our word that he is perfect and cute and wonderful!

The doctor checked and everything is right in place and just the way it is supposed to be. Phew!

I'll continue to keep you posted...

P.S.
Casey asked me if I would be agreeable to keeping the name discussions under wraps and I agreed. That way there will be at least one surprise come July!

6 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

yeah!!!!! jason and i were betting it was a boy. mostly because everyone we know who was planning on getting pregnant seem to have boys and everyone who oops-a-daisies have girls. good call on keeping the name under wraps. it makes it more fun! p.s. jason votes, Debrickshaw O'Neill

:O)

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!!!! I've been checking all day to see if you'd posted. Boys rock! Having a boy is a bit scarier when you only know girls. But once he is here you won't be able to believe there was ever anything else. I'm so happy for you both!!!!!! That is awesome.

Deb

7:33 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Great! What am I supposed to do with all the pink yarn I have laying around?
Congrats! I thought maybe you would wait until Baby O was born. You can tell me the name. I won't tell anyone. :)

11:06 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

Hooray!!!

I am so happy to hear that the little guy is safe and sound and already growing up properly! :)

Congratulations again to you two (or, I should say, three!).

11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! What exciting news! This will truly be a new adventure for everyone on your side of the family!
Looking forward!
Hugs to you and Casey--
Aunt Barbara

1:48 PM  
Blogger Claudine said...

Woohoo! Congratulations Lulu and Casey! How exciting- can't for all the upcoming updates.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home