Monday, February 02, 2009

I've seen myself looking better...

Hi friends and family. I promised to post a picture of myself and here it is. It is NOT a particularly flattering picture; I was wearing my spin clothes and had not showered but, hey, all of you love my, right? And, the point of the picture was so you could see my pooch (no, not Harley or Scooter!). I think I look quite plump but Casey disagrees (good husband!) and a co-worker said that it is all in my belly...I hope that I look pregnant and not like I'm getting fat! : ) Either way, thought you would like to see the pic. I'll post more soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

You look adorable! :)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

You don't look fat. You really do look pregnant.
Wow!

1:36 PM  
Blogger kate said...

you definitely look pregnant and mostly because of your boobs!! go girls!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

It's so funny you say that, Kate. I don't see too much boob action going on but apparently others do. A friend mentioned it tonight. I see it all in the belly. The last two weeks I have really popped (relatively speaking). I'll post another pic around the first of the month.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Claudine said...

You look fabulous Lulu (and little Baby O)!

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you are pregnant, bigger is better. The fatter you are the happier :)

You look beautiful. Can't wait to see the next month!

7:36 PM  
Blogger J.Rae said...

I can see you with a son, sooo cute!
You finally look pregnant.
So happy for you both

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home