Sunday, March 15, 2009

As Casey would say, "just kickin' it"...

That's me just kickin' it not Baby O. Well, I guess he is too. This weekend has been nice and relaxing. The weather is gorgeous so I spent a good chunk of the day hanging out and reading. I am cleaning out the back bedroom (soon to be Baby O's room) and getting rid of a lot of books and decided to re-read a few before giving them away. Yesterday I spent an hour to two lounging in the hammock and reading "Like Water for Chocolate"; what a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. This morning I lounged in bed and finished the book. I decided to take advantage of these relaxing mornings because the morning won't be quite as quiet or relaxing come July. Boy, I hope Baby O is a good sleeper! : )

Okay, off to be a bit productive...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

From what I hear (since I have no experience) ...
there will little sleep to be had once Seamus is here.
Glad to hear you are taking advantage of your time now.
Any ideas on color of Seamus' room? Hmmmmm? Aunt Ann needs to know these things. :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

that sounds like a wonderful weekend! :)

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home