Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kicking up his heels.

Today I was sitting in a workshop at work and felt Baby O start kicking. I looked down and saw this little ripple across my belly. It was the coolest thing! I watched and it happened 3 or 4 more times. I wish I could get him to do it on command so Casey could see it!

Other than that no much else going on; allergies are kicking my butt and I don't know what is up with that. I can't tell if it is a bad allergy season, due to pregnancy or a bit of both. All I know is it sucks! I hate feeling like crap! On that positive note... : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Enthusiasm Quotes said...

very amazing and interesting post, thank you for sharing
Famous Positive Quotes
Positive Life Quotes
Gym Quotes
Quotes Words
Future Quotes
Successful People
Image Bank
Smile Quotes
Xyore
حكم واقوال

9:50 AM  
Blogger Sophie Grace said...

I prefer merely excellent resources - you will see these people in: tiktok videos

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home