Monday, April 27, 2009

Acrobat??

Baby O is moving around more and more. I think he is going to be an acrobat or a swimmer. Today he jabbed my right side with (what I think) was an elbow, I poked at him and he elbowed me back! Already causing trouble and he isn't even born yet! : )

I'm getting bigger but feeling good. I went to the doctor and all is well. I have gained 17 lbs and the doctor is okay with that. Less than three months to go! Eek!

Casey went to Daddy Boot Camp on Thursday and learned lots of neat tidbits of information. I want to know why there isn't a Mommy Boot Camp??? Sounds a bit sexist to me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Because as a woman you know all this stuff, just by instinct. Men aren't so smart. :)
When are you gonna post about the shower?

12:31 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Women are told they are supposed to know this stuff. Doesn't mean they actually do!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Maybe you should barge into Daddy Boot Camp and demand to be taught how to put a diaper on a baby. :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Enthusiasm Quotes said...

very amazing and interesting post, thank you for sharing
Famous Positive Quotes
Positive Life Quotes
Gym Quotes
Quotes Words
Future Quotes
Successful People
Image Bank
Smile Quotes
Xyore
حكم واقوال

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home