Sunday, April 05, 2009

One Year Ago Today.


It is difficult to believe that one year ago today Casey and I were married. Where has the time gone? It has been the most amazing year but I cannot believe how quickly it went by. I guess that saying, "Time flies when you are having fun" is true! Lately I keep thinking how lucky I am and what a wonderful life I have and when I think back to our wedding day I am reminded of what a magical day that was. It is very rare to be surrounded by almost every single person I love. It was a day that I will never forget and thank you for being a part of it. And Casey, thank you for marrying me; I am happier than I have ever been and a huge part of that is because of you. I love you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Awww!
We were happy to be there to celebrate with you two and witness the beginning of your marriage.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Woops, so Joey wasn't at your wedding. But he was there in spirit.
Meow!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Penny said...

I still think your wedding dress is one of the coolest ones I've ever seen. :-)

1:35 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

you guys are one of the coolest couples i know! a late congratulations to you both. :)

6:09 AM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Thanks, guys!! : )

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home