Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Twinkle in His Eye.

Ever since I saw Baby O move earlier this week (see earlier post) I have really wanted Casey to see or feel him move because it is so amazing and I wanted him to share in the experience. I knew it would happen sooner or later but those of you who know me well know that I am impatient! After a couple days of Baby O moving here or there (and not on command!), Casey finally got to feel him move last night. We had just returned from a friend's beautiful garden wedding and were sitting on the couch. After about 10 minutes of sitting with his hand on my belly, he looked at me with this amazing twinkle in his eye and said, "I felt something!" It was so cool to be able to share that with him and to see the excitement on his face.

At the wedding last night our friends Rob and Heather brought their two week old daughter, Chloe. I didn't realize they had arrived, as I was talking to Casey's brother and sister-in-law, when I looked over the Casey was holding this teeny little baby. It was a beautiful site. She was so comfortable sleeping in his arms; like she had been doing it forever. Several people commented what I already know, Casey is going to be a wonderful dad!







5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw ... so sweet!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Too bad you can't share the labor and delivery with him. :)

6:01 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Tell me about it!!!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Enthusiasm Quotes said...

very amazing and interesting post, thank you for sharing
Famous Positive Quotes
Positive Life Quotes
Gym Quotes
Quotes Words
Future Quotes
Successful People
Image Bank
Smile Quotes
Xyore
حكم واقوال

9:49 AM  
Blogger Sophie Grace said...

Great post, please keep on sharing amazing article like this! It makes me happy reading your post.Please search webstagram to discover nice photos and videos on instagram.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home