Saturday, May 02, 2009

Happy May!


May is here so I am posting a new belly pic! All is well here. Baby O is doing well and, according to http://www.thebump.com/, he is the size of a squash. Speaking of, I think he is starting to feel a bit squashed because I feel a lot more movement that I think is stretching.
We have selected a doula and we are meeting with a midwife on Wednesday. I am very excited to have found a midwife who works at a practice with three doctors on call and delivers at a hospital. Plus, the hospital has jacuzzi tubs for laboring! I feel very content because it seems that I have found what I have been looking for and think it will help with the labor and delivery process.
Casey and I start childbirth classes in a few weeks...I'll keep you posted!

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

so glad you've found a birthing plan that you are 100% on board with. so many women don't have the luxury. we are blessed! i uploaded your pix to pictage tonight. i'll dash you an email when they are ready.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Penny said...

Erica -- just wanted to say that I just saw your comment on Ann's blog about "partio" -- that word is AWESOME. I think we need to start using it more often.

"What do you want to do tonight?"
"I dunno -- it's so nice out, let's throw an impromptu partio."

:-)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home