Sunday, September 11, 2005

OH MY God... A New Post?!?

Yes, believe it or not I am writing a new post. I really want to be better at this but it just isn't in me. My friends Ann and Jen are so good at keeping their blogs updated. Since Jen left her job at the Arizona Republic she often blogs 2 or 3 times a day! And, she is often feeding her readers tidbits of information about our imbecile president and his staff...it is great fun to read her blog! Ann's blog often has a food and wine theme and I love that. By reading her blog I almost feel like I am in California with her! Speaking of...

Casey and I went to California for vacation and had a wonderful time. We spent three nights with our very generous friends Ann and Curt, and one night in Sacramento with my dear friend James Lovera. The trip was perfect...fun with friends, great food and great weather (except that it was a bit cold for this Arizona girl). Oh, and except for the tailbone incident, but that is another story. If I can remember how to post photos to my blog, I will post a few photos from our wondrous weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

yay! it is good to "hear" from you again. :-)

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home