Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ahhh, ain't culture grand?

  • I just returned from a wonderful performance of Eve Ensler's "The Good Body." I wanted to see this play but didn't bother to get tickets. Today was the last day and Mary Jo, Casey's sister, called to find out if I wanted to see it. I was so jazzed! I was especially jazzed when Eve herself walked out onto the stage. I thought it would just be her play not Eve herself! It was wonderful. Oh, and as a bonus, we had 4th row seats!

  • Last night we had a small, informal pizza party at our house. It was byot (bring your own topping). We supplied the dough, cheese, sauce and our favorite toppings and our guests brought their favorite toppings. We cooked the pizzas on the grill and it was a wonderful hit. A special thanks to Robert who very kindly grilled for us.

  • Summer is almost here. It is going to be 100 degrees tomorrow. I guess summer is, well, here. We started using our swamp cooler and our house is nice and cool so we (hopefully) won't have to worry about a/c bills for a few months. Plus, 1 1/2 years ago Casey planed an ash tree in our front yard and it is slowly getting big enough to block the sun from hitting our front bedroom window. It is still a baby tree and making a big difference. I can't wait until it is a grown up tree.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home