Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to Casey!


Today is Casey's 36th birthday. Saturday night we had his friends Paul and Michelle (left) and Creed and Shaunna (right) over for dinner to celebrate. Unfortunately Tim and Rachel couldn't find a babysitter so they couldn't make it. Please note: Yes, Casey is wearing a headlamp. Don't ask my why.

He worked today and tonight we had dinner with his mom. Thursday we leave for a long weekend in Nashville, visiting my sister and her family, and that is sort of a birthday trip too. I'll post more on that when we get back.

I haven't sung happy birthday yet. I'll have to do that tonight...with some leftover homemade banana cream pie from Saturday night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Happy Birthday to Casey!
Have a great trip guys!

11:52 AM  
Blogger JenC said...

happy birthday from us, too! i have this feeling that dave would love that casey had a headlamp on. :)

8:15 AM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Those two are too similar! Maybe we need to get Dave a headlamp for his birthday!

4:07 PM  
Blogger kate said...

tell casey happy birthday for me!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home