Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Long Overdue Post

Hi all. Nothing too exciting has been going on...hence the lack of posts...

I went to FL two weeks ago to see Claudine, who was visiting her parents. We had a great time lounging by the beach, watching movies and just visiting. I haven't seen her in over a year so it was so nice to have some quality time together. Her parent's condo is right on the beach so we just walked out the door and, bam, there's the beach! It was really nice. We took some photos with Claudine's camera and once I get them I'll post them.

Tomorrow night is installment #2 of partner yoga and I'm really looking forward to it. Casey is even giving up poker night with the guys to attend! I could use the stretching; I'm feeling a bit tight these days.

I'm continuing to run but it is getting much too hot in AZ! Monday I went to my parent's club and ran on the treadmill. I'm toying with the idea of getting a month-to-month membership somewhere (for the summer) so I can still run without getting up at 5 am!

Hey, did any of you catch the season premier of Rescue Me? I love that show! Dennis Leary's character Tommy Gavin is such a great character. The end was so powerful, as it always is (I won't give details in case you tivo'd it and haven't watched it yet).

That's all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

i'm actually watching rescue me right now. can't wait for the end!!
k.

7:08 PM  
Blogger kate said...

so how was the couples yoga:?

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home